The COMBA Board of Directors is a team of volunteers that has been entrusted by COMBA's membership with managing and leading COMBA.
Our Board of Directors
- Patrick Bull - President - email@example.com
- Will Montague - Vice President - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kristy Anderson - Secretary - email@example.com
- Jeff Blanton - Treasurer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gil McCormick - Trails Director - email@example.com
- Lindsey Reese - Trails Team Assistant - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brittany Greer - Director of Womens Programs - email@example.com
- Ed McIlvain - Outreach Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel Cusimano - Membership Director - email@example.com
- Leigh Rivet - Events Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gary Moore - Executive Director - email@example.com
Gary joins us from SORBA Woodstock (an IMBA chapter) in Georgia where he has volunteered for the past six years as Trail Director and President. When he could not be in the woods, he served as Executive Director for Greenprints Alliance, an organization dedicated to advocating and fundraising for the development of concrete multi-use trails. Gary has a passion for trail design and has placed a high priority on bringing more women into mountain biking, both on the trails and in the boardroom.
Interested in Becoming a Board Member?
Click Here for more information.