Thu, Jun 08|
Floyd Hill Open Space
COMBA Women's Dig Night
This is your opportunity to give back to the trails - Join COMBA Women's Program for a trail maintenance night at Floyd Hill!
Time & Location
Jun 08, 2023, 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Floyd Hill Open Space, Unnamed Road, Evergreen, CO 80439, USA
About the event
Join the COMBA Women's Group to give back to our local trails that we love to shred and meet fellow women riders! We'll have drinks, snacks and plenty of thank you giveaways from our sponsors! Registration is limited to 10 participants, so make sure to sign up today! Use code COMBAWomensProgram2023 to access the registration site.
COMBA's trail team will be supplying all tools & guidance needed - see below list of what to bring. We will be hiking to the work site so wear appropriate shoes.
What to Expect:
- No Experience Necessary
- Work entails raking, moving and setting rocks, hammering small rocks into smaller rocks, digging & shoveling. We don't expect anyone to do something they aren't comfortable doing.
- Expect to get dirty
- Tools are provided. Volunteers don't need to bring tools.
- Meet at the Floyd Hill parking lot. We'll have a short hike and do general maintenance.
- Questions? COMBA Crew Leader: firstname.lastname@example.org; Jen Kates Director COMBA Women's Program: email@example.com
What to Bring:
- Work gloves
- Comfortable closed toe shoes
- Eye Protection
- Face mask or bandana for dust
- Lots of hydration
- Come prepared for weather e.g. temperature, thunder storms. Check the prediction but bring rain gear anyway. We'll notify by email if we need to cancel.
- Sun screen
- Signed copy of Clear Creek County waiver or signed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (you'll access this during registration)
Bring your bike and helmet so that if time and daylight allows, you can do a quick lap of Floyd Hill!
Sign up is through the Trail Crew's SignUp Genius Platform, so use this link to sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/womens2023 Space is limited to 10 participants. Use code COMBAWomensProgram2023 to access the registration site.